This is a lovely period style, 1st floor one double bedroom apartment located in the heart of Westerham High Street.
- This property is neutrally decorated throughout and has lovely character features such as exposed wooden beams, sash windows and a marble fireplace in the lounge
- Secondary glazing to windows
- Fitted kitchen with cooker and fridge
- Built in wardrobe in the bedroom for storage
- Gas central heating
Directions: From Sevenoaks direction, come into Westerham High Street. At the zebra crossing turn right and the entrance door to the flat can be found in between the Sue Ryder charity shop and the Napoli Italian Restaurant.
12'0" x 10'5" (3.61m x 2.64m)
11'0" x 7'0" (3.04m x 2.13m)
7'3" x 7'0" (2.15m x 2.14m)
16'6" x 14'0" (5.15m x 4.48m)
* Measurements are approximate